Register FAQ Locate Members! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

$1749 7M, 1JZ & 2JZ 450-550WHP Single Turbo kits - $1749
Old 06-25-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Trader Ratings: (4)
Thumbs up $1749 7M, 1JZ & 2JZ 450-550WHP Single Turbo kits - $1749

Single kits, $1749 Shipped!

I now have 1JZ kits in addition to 2JZ-GE & 2JZ-GTE!

2JZ-GTE Single Turbo Kit: $1749 shipped FedEx!
This kit spools like stock twins......! but makes 2x the power...
Makes 445RWHP on pump gas, 555RWHP on race gas with conservative tune
T61 T4 turbocharger (.84AR Hot .70AR Cold, 3" V-Band Out) - compare to Masterpower T70
12x24x3" polished aluminum front mount intercooler (4" upgrade available)
2JZ-GTE fully braced polished stainless steel manifold
46mm wastegate - compare to Ti-Al
polished stainless steel dump tube
Choice of blow off valves, compare to Turbo XS -OR- Blitz
** or upgrade to 50mm V-Band mount BOV - RED, BLUE or clear anodize $40 extra - compare to Ti-Al
** or upgrade to sequential style $30 extra - compare to HKS
4" polished stainless intake tube with nipples for IAC and blowby
3" V-band clamp kit
3" V-Band polished stainless steel down pipe with 02 bungs
teflon and stainless braided oil supply line, high temp drain lines & flanges
gaskets
turbo oil return plate (to oil pan)

2JZ-GE Single Turbo Kit: $1749, shipped FedEx!
Works on both VVTi and Non VVTi motors
T61 turbo - use 4Runner distributor cap and rotor to avoid interference issues on distributor motors
2JZ-GE polished stainless steel manifold, fully braced
40mm wastegate - compare to HKS
** or upgrade to 50mm V-Band mount BOV - RED, BLUE or clear anodize $40 extra - compare to Ti-Al
** or upgrade to the HKS SSQV I type for $30 extra
** or upgrade to the HKS SSQV II type for $40 extra
3" v-band clamp kit
3" v-Band polished stainless steel down pipe with 02 sensor bungs
teflon and braided stainless oil supply line, high temp drain lines & flanges
gaskets
turbo oil return fitting (to oil pan)

NEW!
1JZ kits ** $1749 Shipped **
T60 T3/T4 Hybrid turbocharger (.75AR Hot .82AR Cold, compressor: 4" inlet, 2.5" out Turbine: T3 in and 3" V-Band Out - no welding required)

**OR**

GT35R turbo (+$290)

12x24x3" polished aluminum front mount intercooler (optional sizes available)
1JZpolished stainless steel manifold
40mm wastegate - compare to HKS
** or upgrade to sequential style $30 extra - compare to HKS
4" polished stainless intake tube
3" v-band clamp kit
3" v-Band polished stainless down pipe with 02 bungs
Teflon and SS braided oil supply line, high temp drain lines & flanges
gaskets

7M-GTE Single Turbo Kit: $1749 shipped FedEx!
We've got you covered if you're running the 7M-GTE
T61 T4 turbocharger (.84AR Hot .70AR Cold, 3" V-Band Out) - compare to Masterpower T70
7M-GTE fully braced polished stainless steel manifold
44mm JUN Style Wastegate
RFL BOV (really friggin loud)
4" polished stainless intake tube with nipples for IAC and blowby
3" V-band clamp kit
3" V-Band polished stainless steel down pipe with 02 bungs
teflon and stainless braided oil supply line, high temp drain lines & flanges
gaskets

Complete your MKIV SUPRA install with a full 3" stainless cat back exhaust system for only $300 (compare to TRD 2nd Gen) and upgrade to the 4" thick intercooler in the pix for $100 more. Ask for details about adding turbo back options, etc.

check here for BOV's in RED, BLUE or SILVER:

http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23257

and now FMIC piping kits:

http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2343

For IS300 and GS300 owners you can opt for a 27x3x7" FMIC with 2.5" inlets for no extra charge. (The 24x12x3" FMIC will fit the GS300 only by modifying the crashbar) I work with each customer to tailor the kit to your specifications (turbo, BOV, FMIC, etc), so feel free to call and ask questions.

All kits ordered on ClubNA-T come with a 30-day Warranty against manufacturing defects.

To order simply call 603-674-3468 with your credit card information. You can also send your paypal payment to mark@xspower-store.com
**prior to ordering, please review the full installation guidelines sticky. Installation of the kit requires some fabrication and should be done by a competent do it yourselfer or mechanic**

I am available at mark@xspower-store.com to answer questions, though I prefer you post questions directly in the XSPower subforums so that others can get the benefit of the solution. If you have an urgent need, you can call 603-674-3468. In the spirit of ClubNA-T being a shared environment, I would encourage users to share installation experiences, build list, and fuel maps so that everyone can get cheap horsepower!

Please note, intercooler piping and some miscellaneous parts are not included. These items and where to get them are located in the "installation" sticky. This kit includes all the major components, but some fabrication/modification is requried. You will of course need to properly tune your ECU and fuel system when you do any modification to your engine.[/size]

The fine print:
Warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. Misuse, improper installation, etc. are not covered.

Disclaimer:
You are liable for any damages to your car, motor, house, other motorists or anything else at all (incl. small animals) that result from the use, receipt, possession or installation of these parts. In plain English: I warranty the kit only - if you harm yourself, others, or damage your motor, it is YOUR responsibility. ditto for any injury, accidents, loss of equipment, vehicles, parts, services ,etc. Install and use the kit at your own risk. This kit is for off highway, race track use only and is not intened for daily usage. No warranty on the kit and all of its components is made for any street driven car - the kit is for race use only and all proper safety precautions must be made, including but not limited to insulation, fire safety systems, locking fasteners, helmet usage, roll cage usage, and any other applicable safety equipment. Again, this kit and it's components are designed and sold for SHOW ONLY or TRACK ONLY USAGE.

Returns/Refunds:
No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Returns must be freight prepaid and should be insured. All returns are subject to a 40% restocking charge and the original shipping fee of $95. Returns must be in their original packaging in new condition. Returns are not accepted once a part has been installed; at that point only warranty coverage applies.

Offline:  

Old 06-25-2006, 08:25 PM   #2
turbodawg97
Hello.

Trader Ratings: (0)
I have 2 questions, can i just run this kit with my greddy 3-row that i have on there right now and save money by getting it without the fmic? and if so how much?
thnx,
Victor
Offline:  

Old 06-25-2006, 08:54 PM   #3
2jzget
20psi club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98mkiv
* T60 3" inlet turbo (1.15AR hot, .60AR Cold) (just clears the dist on non VVTi GE motors - you will need to weld a v-band clamp half on)
Is that 1.15AR hot side really going to pull like spools like stock twins.
I know the stock twins qoute was for the GTE but is the GE going to spool any time relevant with that 1.15AR.

And how is the spool on the T61 84AR Hot side on an automatic NA-T with about 10psi.
Offline:  

Old 06-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzget
Is that 1.15AR hot side really going to pull like spools like stock twins.
I know the stock twins qoute was for the GTE but is the GE going to spool any time relevant with that 1.15AR.

And how is the spool on the T61 84AR Hot side on an automatic NA-T with about 10psi.

Good question.... yes 1.15 is a big scroll. The claim of spool like stock twins refers to the GTE kit. You can still expect good fast spool since the compressor side is relatively small.

The 1.15 is good because you don't want to be opening the gate for 50% throttle and above on a GE motor, which is limited to lower boost unless you spray water or use a thicker headgasket. So the 1.15 AR allows you to spool thru the full throttle range without always being on the wastegate..... I can go into this deeper, but does that make sense? If you lower your compression, I suggest using the T61 adapting the angle of the flange with a weld-on flange (1/4 thick that I can source for you) and then you can clear the distributor, alternately, you can go AEM or e-manage ultimate and get rid of the distributor. If I had a choice, I'd go with the smaller turbo vs the T61 on an NA-T for anything up to 10PSI for a nice low maintenance daily driver. It will perform well and it offers you a simpler install and since you are staying on 10psi it simplifies everything else.

If you have a VVTi lexus or 98 Supra NA, then you can go with the larger turbo, just upgrade fuel to accomodate, and lower compression to raise the boost. The GE motor has good solid internals......

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by 98mkiv : 06-27-2006 at 03:58 PM.
Offline:  

Old 06-25-2006, 09:24 PM   #5
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodawg97
I have 2 questions, can i just run this kit with my greddy 3-row that i have on there right now and save money by getting it without the fmic? and if so how much?
thnx,
Victor
The $1449 is a special offer on a package, if you would like to get the kit without the IC, you don't save much. PM, email me (mark@xspower-store.com) or call me and I will qoute you the price without the IC.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by 98mkiv : 07-23-2007 at 09:28 AM.
Offline:  

Old 06-25-2006, 10:37 PM   #6
SVTdubs
2 psi

i emailed you. Does the downpipe connect to the stock exhaust or is a special midpipe needed?

also where do we get this flange adaptor and can you show us what you mean

also in the disclamer, you say the ic piping is not included and other fabrication may be needed. Can you explain this in greater detail please?
Red 95 Lexus SC300 (daily driver)
Blue Custom GSXR-750 (sold)
CPE TT 96-99 Viper GTS (someday)
click for PICS and info

Last edited by SVTdubs : 06-25-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Offline:  

Old 06-25-2006, 10:45 PM   #7
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTdubs
i emailed you. Does the downpipe connect to the stock exhaust or is a special midpipe needed?

also where do we get this flange adaptor and can you show us what you mean

also in the disclamer, you say the ic piping is not included and other fabrication may be needed. Can you explain this in greater detail please?
No problem....

For the exhaust, you will need to have the flange on your stock secondary cat relocated or use a suitable midpipe replacement. Any exhaust shop can do this for you.

For the turbo fitting, I can supply the flange or get it yourself from the source that I will list. Its a T4 weld on flange and you weld it on at the angle you choose.

IC piping isn't inlcuded. I will be supplying installation guidelines that include a pick list of piping and other hardware, etc you will need as well as the sources to get them.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited by 98mkiv : 06-27-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Offline:  

Old 06-26-2006, 03:54 PM   #8
SVTdubs
2 psi

thank you
click for PICS and info
Offline:  

Old 06-26-2006, 04:28 PM   #9
Vistec r
2 psi

Have you dyno a N/A supra using this kit? and would it be possible if we can see some pics of the turbo kit installed or been install
Offline:  

Old 06-26-2006, 04:32 PM   #10
SVTdubs
2 psi

where does the dp come out? I mean, how hard is it to fab up the midpipe? Any pics of the system from underneath the car where I can see where the DP ends?
click for PICS and info
Offline:  

Old 06-26-2006, 08:39 PM   #11
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
where does the dp come out? I mean, how hard is it to fab up the midpipe? Any pics of the system from underneath the car where I can see where the DP ends?
Check the install sticky and you will see full pix. The pix you see show the DP and the WG dump tube. The install guidelines describe what you need to do, but in short, I did not use a T4 spacer, so I plug welded one the lowest bung on the DP as it would otherwise interfere with the WG. The WG dump tube I cut, and you can do that and let it be, but I didn't care for the angle it left at, so used the part I cut off and angled it down so it exited in a better fashion.

All the mods required to install the kit are detailed on the install guidelines page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistec r
Have you dyno a N/A supra using this kit? and would it be possible if we can see some pics of the turbo kit installed or been install
No, I have not dyno'd it on a NA car. The NA install represents a lot more effort than the GTE does. NA's will need to spend time upgrading fuel delivery and also spend more time with installing a fuel computer like VPC, Emanage (ultimate or blue) and a rising rate FPR.

I am looking for someone who will do an NA install and is looking for a discount for their efforts

Last edited by 98mkiv : 06-27-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Offline:  

Old 06-26-2006, 10:41 PM   #12
SVTdubs
2 psi

ill do it but what is this discount you speak of! I will also be running a 67mm turbo, if you want to privide it, thats fine. Im going out of town on business tomorrow at 6am but I will be back sunday afternoon. We will get in touch if you would like.

I have AEM for engine management
click for PICS and info
Offline:  

Old 06-27-2006, 08:01 AM   #13
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
ill do it but what is this discount you speak of! I will also be running a 67mm turbo, if you want to privide it, thats fine. Im going out of town on business tomorrow at 6am but I will be back sunday afternoon. We will get in touch if you would like.

I have AEM for engine management
Sent you PM....
Offline:  

Old 06-27-2006, 09:39 AM   #14
BadxIS300
BadxIS300

this will work on the IS300?
| 04 Black ONYX SportDesign | *Shining Monkey*LM Retrofits#3*
| Fog-Mod | Teck Kit | K&N | JDM Antenna | 8K HID | No DRL | PLP Heatshield | Wald Front | Wald Sides | Kaminari Rear | 18" Volk GT-C | LMR LED Tail Lights | Alpine Type-R | Pioneer Amp | OEM CF Hood w/ Sparco | HKS CF TI | FS: | H&R Springs | Rear Bumper |
Offline:  

Old 06-27-2006, 10:37 AM   #15
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadxIS300
this will work on the IS300?

Your IS300 is VVTi, so you have the easier install of the NA-T (vs. the distributor motor).

Thanks
-M
Offline:  

Old 06-27-2006, 12:03 PM   #16
PandaDori
i drift for food and mone

is there shipping cost to texas. also do you think that the down pipe will be compatible with the Blitz mid pipe?
if you're still looking for na na-t canidate i will be available. it will be going on my sc300 5-speed just LMK

Last edited by PandaDori : 06-27-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Offline:  

Old 06-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #17
Archanox
2 psi

Do you ship to europe as well? i live in the netherlands
Also, can you quote me a price without the IC, to save weight on the package.
Or do you have a european office?

What additional hardware do i need to buy? fuelcomputer offcourse, SAFC2 good enough for the job? what do you suggest?

Last edited by Archanox : 06-27-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Offline:  

Old 06-27-2006, 03:30 PM   #18
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanox
Do you ship to europe as well? i live in the netherlands
Also, can you quote me a price without the IC, to save weight on the package.
Or do you have a european office?

What additional hardware do i need to buy? fuelcomputer offcourse, SAFC2 good enough for the job? what do you suggest?

natuurlijk. I can ship one to you, if you would like a qoute, email or PM me your address. Required: Intercooler piping pieces (I have a recommended source), Walbro 255LPH HP fuel pump, SAFC or similar piggyback fuel modifier. Suggested, but not required: emanage blue or ultimate (avail cheaply used) 440cc 7MGTE injectors and Walbro 255LPH fuel pump, rising rate FPR and my TRD Gen2 replica exhaust.

Check out the install section. Most of what happens on the install for the GTE also must happen with the GE. Applies to Lexus IS300, Supra, SC300....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaDori
is there shipping cost to texas. also do you think that the down pipe will be compatible with the Blitz mid pipe?
if you're still looking for na na-t canidate i will be available. it will be going on my sc300 5-speed just LMK
Shipping is included in the price, as is a 90-day warranty. You will likely need to modify the midpipe, but I couldn't tell you without seeing it and test fitting it.
Offline:  

Old 06-28-2006, 01:37 AM   #19
soarerflame
puttin' vanilla puddin

Well I am ready to test this kit on a GE. Where are you located? I have a 1993 SC300 5spd ready for this. Just gonna pull it out and do some other maintanence as well such as timing belt, water pump, oil pump, fms, rms, and new clutch. How soon will the intercooler pipes for the GE be released?
What would also help is some vacuum diagrams for the BOV and wastegate.
I do understand that this kit is somewhat lacking in quality but I have some questions for the install. When you mention to use the new style 02 sensors that thread in is there a particular vehicle or model number for the 02 sensor. If I also order the exhaust do you know the distance between the downpipe and the exhaust. Do you sell a midpipe to fit? are they basic 3" football flanges?

Thanks
Amir

Last edited by soarerflame : 06-28-2006 at 03:20 AM.
Offline:  

Old 06-28-2006, 05:30 AM   #20
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarerflame
Well I am ready to test this kit on a GE. Where are you located? I have a 1993 SC300 5spd ready for this. Just gonna pull it out and do some other maintanence as well such as timing belt, water pump, oil pump, fms, rms, and new clutch. How soon will the intercooler pipes for the GE be released?
What would also help is some vacuum diagrams for the BOV and wastegate.
I do understand that this kit is somewhat lacking in quality but I have some questions for the install. When you mention to use the new style 02 sensors that thread in is there a particular vehicle or model number for the 02 sensor. If I also order the exhaust do you know the distance between the downpipe and the exhaust. Do you sell a midpipe to fit? are they basic 3" football flanges?

Thanks
Amir
Good idea to do that maintenance. The vacuum lines are simple. BOV and WG port int intake (behind the butterfly). 02 sensors are the newer toyota style ones found on NA supras 97 and newer. I have a used one if you need it $50. I suggest using a WB02 (innovate LC1 is a great deal for $199 with a cheap display on ebay - see the install guideline for the shop that sells it with the display). The DP will fit to your stock 2nd cat with a little mod to the cat (gut it at that time too!). Or you can use a standard DP from eBay - I can supply you a link if you want to go that way - and modify it. Yes, standard 3" football flanges.

I will be have a midpipe soon. GE intercooler piping won't be started till I get piping info from one of my customers. Please call or post with any more questions.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by 98mkiv : 06-28-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Offline:  

Old 07-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #21
Larryc
2 psi

How much for just the T61 T4 turbocharger (.84AR Hot .70AR Cold, 3" V-Band Out) ?

thanks.
Offline:  

Old 07-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #22
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

at the moment, I'm not selling them individually. I just broke up a kit, and all the parts are sold. If I break up another, I will contact you....
Offline:  

Old 07-02-2006, 01:41 PM   #23
Larryc
2 psi

ok, tahnx!
Offline:  

Old 07-03-2006, 05:24 PM   #24
suprapunk
20psi club

so this kit is for GE vvti and ge non vvti and the only difference between the vvti and non vvti is that you have to weld a flange adaptor? if so where do you have to weld it and what does it look like?
Offline:  

Old 07-03-2006, 05:41 PM   #25
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

it works with the VVTi and NON VVTi without welding but if you go with a big (greater than 3" inlet) turbo you need to weld on a flange or use a spacer. The flange that you'd weld or use as a spacer looks just like the flange that you will bolt to that exists on the manifold. Go to www.verociousmotorsports.com they have them there, I suggest 1/4" for weld on (GE kit) and 1/2" for the spacer (also used on the GTE kit).

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks
Mark
Offline:  

Old 07-03-2006, 09:57 PM   #26
soarerflame
puttin' vanilla puddin

hust run filter less! LOL! Just joking
Offline:  

Old 07-04-2006, 11:02 AM   #27
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

better to run distributorless than filterless....
Offline:  

Old 07-04-2006, 11:03 AM   #28
Brown Duckz
Back In Moderation

Wow... I took a long break from the forums. So what's up with this kit - is it any good? I may go pickup a 97' SC300 just to test her out.

Old 07-04-2006, 11:10 AM   #29
98mkiv
Leaded Gas Admin

now that's dedication to the 2JZ!

Try one, you'll like it. Call me for details on the kit.
Offline:  

Old 07-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #30
CODYS NAT
20psi club

how much for just the turbo i have a te44 i want to upgrade

Street Dragger

Automatic built by boost logic with 3800stall
Offline: