Tuning Electronics
> EManage Blue/Ultimate
Register FAQ Locate Members! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

EManage Blue/Ultimate maps, settings, install discussion

Old 12-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #31
D17
in vacuum

Trader Ratings: (0)
hmm, so after running for a week with no problems I've run into a little hiccup. So today I spliced in the factory water and intake temp wires and changed jumper 13 and 14 to pull up like it said in the manual. started car up and now it idles at 2000rpms then begins to fall a little as engine warms up. before it would idle 2000 and then drop gradually to normal idle of 700-750 rpms in about a min. with the new setup it starts at 2000 and fell to around 1100 but that took like 5 min. i tried turning off the water and intake temp sensor in the ultimate and waiting and restarting again but still had same problem. any ideas? i might try changing the jumpers back but then that would be for the knock sensors.
Offline:   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #32
D17
in vacuum

so today I unspliced the water temp and intake temp sensor and now everything is back to normal, idle is fine. dunno why when i have the other two spliced in it changes.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #33
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

i told you in this very same thread that the manual information for the water temp jumper setting is incorrect. I dont know why you ask questions and never read the replies.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:00 AM   #34
D17
in vacuum

sorry, i missed it. I figured since it was able to log the water temp in the data logger that there wasn't a problem with the water sensor. intake temp sensor wasnt working though so dunno. so I should leave BOTH jumper 13(water sensor) and jumper 14(intake sensor) in the open spot? or just jumper 13? Dunno whats going on with the intake temp though it just read at -20 the whole time.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #35
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

I put a startup map for JDM 2JZGE on my web page here http://www.suprawa.com/technical
It has no timing adjustments but has been tested by me up til 8psi.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #36
D17
in vacuum

Thanks for the maps! Had a question about your A/F map. Could I use the stock sensor instead of the greddy pressure sensor and input your values? Is your voltage for your greddy pressure sensor still based on throttle position or on something else? Cuz I think the stock pressure sensor is based off throttle position is it not? If it is why is your voltage scale so low(.7-3.2)?

Old 01-13-2011, 04:05 AM   #37
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

So many questions

No you cant use the stock o2 sensor for A/F Map. Actually I never noticed there was an AF map in there, it unchecked in the parameters setting anyway.

If you are talking about using stock MAP sensor and Wideband feedback then yes you could do it, but only really use ful for NA applications.

Voltage for Greddy pressure sensor is based on pressure.

Stock pressure sensor is based on pressure.

That is why they are called pressure sensors lol

On the GReddy sensor 0.67V corresponds to 12psi of vacuum. This is about how much vacuum you'll pull when the car is idling.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:08 AM   #38
D17
in vacuum

Yeah sorry just wanted to be sure since I'm doing everything myself. So your saying if I installed a turbo kit I wouldn't be able to tune using a wideband and the stock pressure sensor? I would have to get the greddy pressure sensor? I'm not planning on going over 17psi which I think is the limit the stock pressure sensor can read. Or is that only for the TT pressure sensor? By the way where did you mount your EMU? I'm having a hard time deciding where I want to mount it so it looks good =D

Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #39
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

Chuck the emanage in the passenger footwell next to the stock ecu and forget all about it
No you cant really do anything with the stock sensor because it goes to about 2psi.
If you wanted to be super dodgy you could map your load points against throttle position instead of MAP reading, but you'd almost certainly have massive at some points and lean in others if you did that. You dont have to get a greddy sensor, you could get a stock TT one. But the GReddy is only like $100 so might as well

Old 01-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #40
D17
in vacuum

wow you were able to fit it under there? I could barely get the cover back on after splicing everything. And did you mean 2bar? not psi?

Old 01-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #41
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

Nopes 2psi. Its an NA sensor so it only deals with vacuum. It might actually go a little bit higher than 2psi, but 2psi is where the stock ECU seems to go into limp mode and the engine light comes on.
Yeah I struggled getting the emanage under there the first time, but i guess i finally got the wires in a nice position because ive removed it a few times since then and now it seems to fit back ok. In fact I put rubber foam around it because it was loose and i didnt want it to bounce around

Old 01-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #42
D17
in vacuum

I see. So just ordered the greddy sensor off ebay. Did you get rid of the stock map sensor or just leave it in?

Old 01-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #43
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

I left mine in and put a little T piece next to it for the new sensor.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #44
barneybrendan
in vacuum

glad ive just found your wirring instructions ,I have just fitted an emu to my na and now it wont fire up,for some reason i have knocked out my fuel pump and the spark.I have it wired up as you have explained but was originaly told to add some extra wires.Is there a common area that would dissable bothe spark and pump.

Old 01-22-2011, 03:38 AM   #45
DrNick
i pwn n00bs

Pump isnt controlled by the ECU anyway, but the injectors are.
Tried unplugging the injector and igniter wires and seeing if it works again? The problem could be with your stock ECU

Old 01-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #46
barneybrendan
in vacuum

All sorted can now finaly get this supercharged na mapped at last.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #47
pjavon
in vacuum

Nick I have just bought a e-manage blue. Do you know if I can use your wiring diagram for this as well, it all looks the same to me.
Thanks

Old 02-27-2012, 06:39 AM   #48
xtacy
in vacuum

Thanks Dr Nick...but it seems the link isn't working anymore ? =(

Old 12-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #49
Dazzi
2 psi

Anyone still got this? Link doesn't work.

Old 12-25-2012, 06:17 AM   #50
xtacy
in vacuum

I managed to find it around the place....I can send it to you if needed dude?

Old 12-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #51
Dazzi
2 psi

Yea please dazzisupra@hotmail.com
Thanks!