Register FAQ Locate Members! Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

For-Sale/Wanted: CARS only Cars ONLY

93.5 Targa Supra USDM Twin Turbo ....... $17k
Old 02-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
93suprana
Livin' My Life

Trader Ratings: (0)
93.5 Targa Supra USDM Twin Turbo ....... $17k

Well here it is for you guys.... Sellin my 93.5 Supra. Was just painted Custom Daytona 350Z Blue about 3 months ago $3000 investment from the orginal faded and cracking red paint, This Supra was Orginaly NA Motor and tranny when i found a low mile USDM Twin Turbo Motor and Automatic Tranny from California with 36k miles on the motor/tranny with receipt and the body has 97,021k miles on it now. The swap went in 2 months ago now with all new plugs, belts, hoses, pumps as in fuel, water and power sterring, new megan 3row radiator installed, large tranny cooler, fuel filter, ect. Car has been driven now for about 1600miles since the swap. OEM Carbon Hood with aditional UnPainted Do-Luck Hood included as well oon pick up from buyer, West Wing Front lip, Brand New Euro Glass Headlights and 8k HIDs, RMM Real Carbon Spoiler, Brand New 18" deep dish 2 peice chrome wheels and New Federal tires 3 months ago with allignment done, has SAFC2/VPC and AVCR Boost controller, Nice S2000 leather seats, Custom detable Steering wheel and hub paint matched to the car, Real Carbon interior dash panels, TV screen in glove box and monitor CD/DVD player, non smoker and adult owned, New Blitz full exhaust with 3" downpipe, New 3row front mount intercooler, New TT Slotted Rotors and calipers with brand new brake pads 400miles on them, new 1piece 32 adjustable Megan coilovers in suspenion upgrades and more of course... The bad... I'm 3rd owner, adult owned that was handed to me from my father that passed away, last owner before got hit in the rear witch insurance considered it Rebuilt (NOT Salavge title) due to the Cost amount of repairs in the rear end witch i assumed were minor, rear end was profesionaly rebuilt. Included New Rear Bumper, Rear Bumper Brace support and 1998 Taillights. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me! I'm Selling due to the loss of income and i WANT to keep my house. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE! If you don't have the money, Please DONT Waste My Time.

Last edited by 93suprana : 02-06-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Offline:   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
chopstickz
20psi club

wow... what a good deal
Offline:   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
killer k
in vacuum

GOOD deal.